Continuing to talk about photography, we take a look at how today's most popular cameras work – and what they have in stock for photography as a whole. I decided to take on this topic while being caught between being utterly annoyed by the constant praise of smartphones and disenchanted by the lack of really advanced technology in "real" cameras. Because after all, it would not only be arrogant, but also foolish not to consider what smartphones have in stock for photography as a whole.
Listening to this episode, you stand to learn something about smartphone photography as well as the hyperbole of the "real camera" faction.
- Gerald Undone – Depth of Field Myths: Does Focal Length & Sensor Size Affect DoF? YouTube
- Denae & Andrew – Pixel 4 vs. Canon RP for Night Photography
- DPReview TV – iPhone 11 Pro for Photographers
- The Art of Photography – Smartphone Cameras Explained
- How to Enable Technology Previews on Lightroom Mobile Apps